Scaleable Depth Capsules for
Prefiltration and Clarification
- High capacity depth medium is absolute particle rated for reliability.
- Filter materials offer broad chemical compatibility.
- Optimized for viscous fluids.
- Mini Profile II filters have a thick depth structure, providing high capacity for larger solids and gels as well as for fine particles.
- Profile Star filters feature high area star-shaped pleated construction.The patented design combines the advantages of thick depth filters with those of traditional high area pleated filters.
- Designed for small-volume production and scale-up evaluation
- Can be used for the clarification of biological products
- Optimized for viscous fluids
- Excellent for gel removal
- Filter Media, Core/End Caps, and Housing:聚丙烯
- 13 mm Single Hose Barb Adapter:Acetal
Absolute Removal Ratings (Liquid)
- 99.98% by modified OSU-F2 Beta test.
- Profile II Filter:46 cm2 (7.1 in.2)
- Profile Star Filter:90 cm2 (14.5 in.2)
- 13 mm (9/16 in.) hose barb
Maximum Operating Temperature and Pressure(In compatible fluids that do not adversely affect the filter or materials of construction.)
Profile II Filter:
30 °C (86 °F) at 4.1 bar (410 kPa, 60 psi)
50 °C (122 °F) at 3.4 bar (340 kPa, 50 psi)
- Profile Star Filter:50 °C (122 ºF) at 5.0 bar (500 kPa, 75 psi)
- Provided non-sterile
- Can be autoclaved up to 3 times to 125 ºC (257 ºF) for 30 minutes
Typical Water Flow Rate