Combined Filter Funnel and Sample Cup Revolutionizes Water System Monitoring to Eliminate the Risk of Contamination
- Product performs as sample container and filter funnel all in one.No need to transfer sample from cup to disposable funnel and risk introducing contamination.
- MicroFunnel Plus AP unit allows aseptic collection of the sample through the lid sample port.No need to remove lid.
- MicroFunnel Plus products with Supor® membrane are designed to allow sampling of hot water up to 90 ºC.
- Vented lid snaps to a liquid-tight seal and allows filtration without having to open the funnel and risk introducing contamination.
- Vent filter ensures no airborne contamination is drawn into the funnel during filtration.
- Attaches directly to a standard laboratory manifold or use with adapter and stopper.
- Volume graduations are clearly marked for ease in measuring your sample volume.
- Individually bagged and labeled for contamination control and lot traceability.
- Improves the efficiency of monitoring your water system while reducing the introduction of contamination.
- Eliminates steps in sample collection and testing that could potentially contaminate your sample.
- Gridded 0.45 μm GN-6 Metricel® membrane is ideal for analysis of ambient water by Membrane Filter (MF) Technique.
- MicroFunnel Plus with 0.45 or 0.2 μm Supor membrane is designed for sampling hot water (such as that found in hot loop WFI systems).
- Filter Media：GN-6 Metricel (mixed cellulose esters), Supor (hydrophilic polyethersulfone), and Metricel Black (modified polyethersulfone) membranes
- Support Pad:Cellulose
- Funnel and Base:聚丙烯
- Adhesive Gasket:Urethane
- Funnel Cover:Polyethylene with hydrophobic Versapor® membrane (acrylic copolymer on a non-woven support)
- Plug:Polyethylene (PN 4807, 4808)
- 13.46 cm2
100 mL Funnel
- Height:7.6 cm (3.0 in.) with cover
- 直径：6.1 cm (2.4 in.) with cover
300 mL Funnel
- Height:8.9 cm (3.5 in.)
- 直径：8.7 cm (3.4 in.)
- 63.5 cm Hg (25 in.Hg) (vacuum use only)
Maximum Sample Collection Temperature
- PN 4807, 4808, 4829:Ambient
- PN 4809, 4813, 4814, 4823, 4843, and 4844:90 °C (194 °F)
- Validated dose 15 - 30 kGy
MicroFunnel Plus Filter Funnel Features
Save yourself time, avoid sample contamination or mix-ups, and reduce the steps in sample collection and testing.
How to Use the MicroFunnel™ Plus Filter Funnel
Sampling Ambient Water
将盖子扣到位，以防止样品损失。Transport sample to laboratory for filtration.
Remove membrane vent from base, place funnel directly onto manifold, and filter the sample.
Gently grasp funnel then remove and discard lid.
Release cylinder from base by squeezing the midpoint of the cylinder.
Place funnel into holder with graduations visible through the viewing slot.Carefully remove the vented lid and collect the hot water sample.
With funnel and holder resting on a firm, level surface, securely snap lid in place to prevent sample loss.Remove funnel from holder and transport sample to laboratory for filtration.(Proceed with steps 3-6 for ambient water.)
注意事项：When using this product for sampling hot water, observe safety precautions which include the use of insulated rubber gloves, safety glasses, and 颇尔 Life Sciences funnel holder (PN 4824 for 100 mL funnels and PN 4825 for 300 mL funnels).