Ensures Accurate Results
- High performance membrane effectively holds back fibers from dried blood spots which can interfere with optical density readings
- New outlet tip geometry minimizes sample leakage and loss during incubation steps, decreasing the time required for sample retesting and second screens
- Optimized well design provides consistency in filtration times, ensuring reproducibility lot after lot
- New outlet tip design reduces the presence of hanging drops following filtration and minimizes sample cross-contamination
- CE marking meets requirements of European Union’s Council of Ministers In-vitro Diagnostics Directive.Ideal for use in clinical diagnosis applications globally.
- Screening of functional and genetic disorders on newborn babies
- Sample preparation for assays such as BIOT, GALT and TGAL
- Filter Media：Supor® (polyethersulfone) membrane and glass fiber/Supor membrane
- Plate Housing:Polyproylene
- Length:12.8 cm (5.0 in.)
- Width:8.6 cm (3.4 in.)
- Height With Lid:1.8 cm (0.7 in.)
- Height Without Lid:350 μL, 1.4 cm (0.6 in.)
- 0.25 cm2
Recommended Working Volume
- 350 μL: < 300 μL
Recommended Operating Vacuum
- > 25.4 cm Hg (10 in.Hg)
Recommended Centrifugal Force
- 1,500 x g
Typical Processing Time
- Vacuum:2 seconds
- Centrifuge:< 2 minutes
一般滞留量Filter plate was filled with 300 μL of water and filtered at 10 in.Hg
- PN 8079 Vacuum:5 μL
- PN 8060 Vacuum:17 μL
Efficient Filtration Times With Optimized Membrane Configurations
Evacuation times of different filter plates were tested for use in the SPOTCHECKBiotinidase Microplate assay (data performed in duplicate).Both AcroPrep Advance filter plates showed decreased processing times compared to Competitor A allowing for increased throughput, especially on automated instrument platforms.Data generated in conjunction with Astoria- Pacific International.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Multiplexing ensure assay reproducibility.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Lysate Clearance provide efficient clarification of highly particulated samples.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for DNA Purification yield high quality DNA.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Ultrafiltration typically result in > 90% recovery of target biomolecules.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Solvent Filtration provide compatibility with harsh organics.
- AcroPrep 384-well Filter Plates for superior performance in high throughput sample preparation applications.
- Centrifugal Devices concentrate and purify samples of < 50 μL to 60 mL with efficient recovery and low non-specific binding.
- Vacuum Manifold fits AcroWell and AcroPrep filter plates tightly for vacuum filtration.