Disposable Membrane Chromatography Units for Scale-down Process Development
- Fast, easy-to-use, scale-down Mustang membrane unit facilitates process development work.
- Device volume of ‹ 1 mL minimizes sample volume requirements.
- 16 layers of Mustang membrane allows easy scale-up to Mustang membrane pilot- and process-scale capsules.
- Units achieve flow rates of up to 10 membrane volumes per minute (MV) without affecting performance.
- Female luer lock inlet and outlet simplifies use with typical low pressure chromatography systems.
- Disposable 25 mm units.
- Available in Q and S chemistries.
Typical Applications for Mustang Membrane Chromatography Include:
- Contaminant removal of host cell protein, virus, DNA and endotoxin
- Plasmid, virus, protein capture and oligonucleotide purification
- Column guard to enhance selectivity of subsequent chromatographic steps
- 16-layer Mustang Q membrane, 0.8 µm (nominal)
- 16-layer Mustang S membrane, 0.65 µm (nominal)
- Connections:Inlet and Outlet:Female luer lock
Membrane Bed Volume
- 0.86 毫升
- ‹ 15 psi at 10 mL/min
Typical Operating Temperature
- 21 - 24 °C
- 4 bar (60 psi)
Mean Dynamic Binding Capacity*
- BSA* ~ 70 mg/mL membrane volume for Mustang Q XT Acrodisc unit
- Lysozyme ~ 30 mg/mL membrane volume for Mustang S XT Acrodisc unit
*Note on Optimization:The yield is contingent on flow rate, surface charge, type and concentration of protein, pH, ionic strength, and other components of the sample solution.For connection to typical low pressure chromatography systems, a male luer to 10-32 female connector, such as Upchurch part number P-656, is recommended.