To meet specific customer requirements, 颇尔 Life Sciences offers a range of cleanroom converted foil laminates.
Our Newform protective barrier packaging is generally constructed in three layers (aluminum between the inner and outer layer) which are bonded together to create a strong, flexible and water-resistant product.
An aluminum layer is laminated between the outer layer (polyamide or polyester) and the inner layer of polyethylene.The outer layer provides a barrier that is highly resistant to tearing and also protects from abrasions.The inner layer provides excellent heat-sealable properties.
Barrier packaging is ideal for all products that require protection against climatic, physical, electrical and biological damage.
- Custom designs available
- Available in almost any size upon request
- Available in bags, sheets and film on roll
- Provides an excellent barrier against water vapor and gas transmission
- Protects against light transmission (e.g. UV protection) and against electrostatic discharge
- Easy-Tear option available
- Produced in ISO Class 5 conditions
Excellent for products requiring protection against physical influences such as:
- Corrosion caused by gases and moistures, acids and salts
- Static electricity
- Electromagnetic interference
- Particulate contamination
- Heavy-duty environments
- UV protection