Containment of pharmaceutical ingredients and materials, whether for the protection of operators, the environment or the product itself, is a continuing priority for the pharmaceutical industry.
Conventional reusable containment and delivery systems can be time-consuming and costly to clean and validate.On the other hand, cheap plastic sacks can be unsatisfactory from a cleanliness, dust generation and materials recovery perspective.
Integrity® powder transfer vessels (PTVs), have been developed to combine the virtues of effective containment and high product recovery with the cost savings and efficiency of single-use technologies.
- Tapered funnel-shaped bag
- Ergonomic handle
- 5L to 100L capacities
- Entirely disposable
- Flexible, transparent material
- 100% integrity tested
- Anti-static or additive-free USP Class VI low-density polyethylene contact film
- Made in ISO Class 5 cleanroom
- Standard tri-clamp connectors in 2", 4" or 6" sizes
- Available gamma-irradiated
Highlights & Benefits
- Flexible bag design is easy to manipulate and offers good ergonomics
- Static dissapative materials reduce powder loss and explosion risk
- Tri-clamp connectors give broad compatibility and superior process seal to stainless steel or single-use receptacles
- High product recovery (typically >99.95%)
- Superior containment improves process integrity and prevents powder from escaping into the workspace
- Vessel contents are clearly visible
- Eliminates the need for cleaning and validation, and the associated waste and delay
- Compatible with high-containment split butterfly valve technology and other third-party containment devices
- Small size for ease of storage
Integrity PTVs are widely utilized in the biotechnology and classical pharmaceutical industries at all process scales, from research to high-volume manufacturing.Applications include contained transfer, storage or shipping of:
- Dry powder media
- Filter aids
- Buffer salts
A wide range of supporting accessories is available from 颇尔 Life Sciences:
Closures:Tri-clamps, gaskets, caps and plugs to securely close a PTV.
Clamps:A variety of pinch clamps to control powder movement within a PTV.
Powder Chutes & Reducers:Sleeves with tri-clamp ports at each end.Used to bridge any gap between PTV and receptacle, to adapt from one tri-clamp size to another, or to regulate powder flow from the PTV to the receptacle.
Filling Funnels & Liners:Devices to facilitate filling of a PTV.Liners provide a 100% disposable contact surface, eliminating the need for cleaning and validation, and the associated waste and delay.