The crescent-shaped pleat construction, which is unique to 颇尔, combined with Profile depth filter medium provides a very low clean pressure drop and an unsurpassed service life.
- Reduced operating costs and downtime resulting from the crescent-shaped pleat construction allows optimization of filter area, giving unsurpassed service life — thus reducing the frequency of changeout and providing substantial savings in the costs of maintenance and consumables
- Consistent and reliable performance is a benefit of the absolute and 100% efficient removal rating along with the fixed pore structure that prevents both unloading of contaminants and media migration
- Excellent chemical compatibility and ease of disposal due to the all-polypropylene construction which leads to lower filter inventories and allows complete incineration* of the spent cartridge.（注意事项：In the Code 7 style there is a metal insert in the adaptor)
* Consult local and national regulations
注意事项：These filters are also available in Kleenpak Nova capsule format.
Quality and Bio-Safety
- Meets USP Biological Reactivity, In Vivo, for Class VI-121 °C plastics
Effluent Quality Tests*
- Meets Cleanliness per USP Particulates in Injectables
- Non-Pyrogenic per USP Bacterial Endotoxins (< 0.25 EU/mL)
- Meets Total Organic Carbon and Water Conductivity per USP Purified Water, pH per USP Sterile Purified Water
* Per lot sample soak or rinse-up flush aliquots.
Profile Filters with Ultipleat construction have advantages in the filtration of viscous liquids or for high flow-rates when there may be significant sizing and economic benefits.
Operating Conditions in Compatible Liquids1
|Maximum Differential Pressure||
|Operating Temperatures||30 °C||50 °C||70 °C||80 °C|
|Up to 140 °C for AB style filter elements|
Typical Flow Rates2
2 Typical initial clean media ∆P 254 mm (10 in.) element, water at 20 °C, viscosity 1 cP.