Unique Magnetic Seal Allows Easy,
One-Handed Vacuum Filtration of Liquids
- No-leak magnetic seal allows one-hand operation.
- Polyphenylsulfone construction is compatible with anti-foaming agents and many other solvents.
- Convenient. 150 mL size allows for easy fit into small autoclaves and 500 mL size is ideal for filtration of large samples.
- Sturdy and safe.Polyphenylsulfone construction provides durability and added safety at a cost less than most glass funnels.
- Forceps access point allows easy filter retrieval.
- Graduated at 50 mL increments for accurate sample measurement.
- New 47 mm Sentino® Magnetic Filter Funnels also available.
- Use for the Membrane Filter (MF) Technique
- Municipal water treatment testing
- Surface water analysis
- Plant process water testing
- Drinking water analysis
- Funnel Body, Stem, Lid, and Support Screen:Polyphenylsulfone
- Vent Plugs:聚丙烯
- 150 and 300 mL:9.6 cm2, 35 mm effective diameter
- 500 mL:13.1 cm2, 41 mm effective diameter
- 150 mL:17.8 cm (7.0 in.)
- 300 mL:22.9 cm (9 in.)
- 500 mL:19.6 cm (7.7 in.)
- 150 and 300 mL:7.6 cm (3 in.)
- 500 mL:8.9 cm (3.5 in.)
- Accepts 47 mm filter
- 150, 300, or 500 mL
- Stem fits into standard one-hole stopper.
- Provided non-sterile.Withstands multiple autoclavings* at 121 - 123 °C (250 -253 °F) at 1.0 bar (100 kPa, 15 psi) for 15 - 20 min; UV sterilizable.
*Repeated use of detergents con taining polyoxyethylated alkyl phenols and alcohols, and/or anti-corrosion, anti- scaling boiler additives that may carry over in steam, may cause polyphenyl sulfone to crack, thereby reducing the life of the product.Do not auto clave rubber stoppers.Do not auto clave with aluminum foil; use autoclave paper.Consult 颇尔 Technical Service if using with thin membranes, such as track-etched material.