Designed for Use with the New Sentino Microbiology Pump
- Variety of sizes - Available in 150, 300, and 500 mL.Convenient 150 mL size easily fits into small autoclaves; 500 mL size is ideal for large sample filtration.
- Easy to use - No-leak magnetic seal allows one-handed operation.
- Safe to use - Sturdy, polyphenylsulfone plastic construction is shatterproof and offers broad range of chemical compatibility.
- Simple placement - Membrane guides help center filter on platform.
- Quick point of entry - Forceps access point allows easy filter retrieval.
- Accurate - Graduated at 50 mL increments for precise sample measurement.
- Drinking and waste water analysis
- Environmental and recreational water monitoring
- Pharmaceutical and industrial water system monitoring
- Pharmaceutical raw materials, intermediates, and final product
- Funnel Body, Stem, Lid, and Support Screen:Polyphenylsulfone
- Vent Plugs:聚丙烯
- 150 and 300 mL:9.6 cm2, 35 mm effective diameter
- 500 mL:13.1 cm2, 41 mm effective diameter
- 150 mL:11.8 cm (4.6 in.)
- 300 mL:16.8 cm (6.6 in.)
- 500 mL:16.6 cm (6.5 in.)
- 150 and 300 mL:7.6 cm (3 in.)
- 500 mL:8.9 cm (3.5 in.)
- Accepts 47 mm filter
- 150, 300, or 500 mL
- Stem fits into adapter (PN 4283) for use on Sentino Microbiology Pump.
- Provided non-sterile.Withstands multiple autoclave cycles* at 121 - 123 °C (250 -253 °F) at 1.0 bar (100 kPa, 15 psi) for 15 - 20 min; UV sterilizable.
*Repeated use of detergents containing polyoxyethylated alkyl phenols and alcohols, and/or anti-corrosion, anti-scaling boiler additives that may carry over in steam, may cause polyphenylsulfone to crack, thereby reducing the life of the product.请勿对橡皮塞进行高压灭菌。请勿使用铝箔进行高压灭菌；请使用高压灭菌纸。Consult 颇尔 Technical Service if using with thin membranes, such as track-etched material.