Maximize Throughput for Hard-to-Filter Samples
- Acrodisc PSF syringe filters are Zymark* and SOTAX* Automation Certified to assure smooth operation and worry-free performance 24 hours a day in automated workstations.
- Available with GxF multi-layered glass fiber prefilter, providing two to four times the throughput of standard glass fiber prefilter devices, and allowing quick and easy filtration of your most difficult-to-filter samples.
- Reduces clogging.Use alone or in series with final membrane filter to increase flow rate and throughput.
- Ensures broad chemical compatibility with polypropylene housing.
- For high throughput prefiltration of particulate-laden samples
- Can be used alone or in series with another Acrodisc syringe filter
- 25 mm Acrodisc PSF syringe filter is available in robotic-compatible AutoPack™ packaging for SOTAX AT-70 SMART* and CTS and Zymark TPW*, APW*, and MultiDoses dissolution systems
- Removes particulate that interferes with UV/VIS spectrophotometric analysis
- Filter Media：Borosilicate glass fiber
- Glass Fiber:1 微米
- GxF Prefilter:40 - 1 μm
- 3.9 cm2
- < 150 mL
- Female luer lock inlet, male slip luer outlet
Typical Hold-Up Volume (with air purge)
- < 125 μL
Maximum Operating Temperature
- 82 °C (180 °F) at 2.1 bar (210 kPa, 30 psi)
- 4.1 bar (410 kPa, 60 psi) at 21 - 24 ºC (70 - 75 ºF)
- 2.1 bar (210 kPa, 30 psi) at 82 ºC (180 ºF)
Typical Water Flow Rate
- 795 mL/min at 1.0 bar (100 kPa, 15 psi)