The "Universal" Membrane Filter for
All of Your Analytical Filtration Requirements
- Acrodisc PSF syringe filters are Zymark* and SOTAX* Automation Certified to ensure smooth operation and worry-free performance 24 hours a day in automated workstations.
- Avoid the expense and inconvenience of keeping a variety of filters on hand.Versatile filter for aqueous and aggressive organic solvent-based solutions.
- Low protein binding membrane gives high recovery of critical proteinaceous samples.
- Accurate analysis.经过 HPLC 认证具有低 UV 吸收析出物水平。
- Easy filtration of particulate-laden samples with glass fiber prefilter version.
- 13 mm Acrodisc syringe filter with minispike configuration offers low hold-up and easy filtration into autosampler vials.
- Protects columns and instrumentation from particulate buildup better than other filters
- Highly recommended for filtering HPLC samples
- Available in 0.2 μm for UHPLC applications
- The Acrodisc PSF GxF syringe filter provides two to four times the throughput of standard prefilter devices for particulate-laden samples
- 25 mm Acrodisc PSF syringe filter is available in robotic-compatible AutoPack™ packaging for SOTAX AT-70 SMART* and CTS and Zymark TPW*, APWs, and MultiDose* dissolution systems
- Filter Media：GH Polypro membrane (GHP, hydrophilic polypropylene)
- GxF Prefilter:Binder-free borosilicate glass
- GHP Membrane:0.2 and 0.45 μm
- Glass Fiber:1 微米
- GxF Prefilter:40 - 1 μm
- 13 mm:1.0 厘米2
- 25 mm PSF: 3.9 cm2
- 13 mm:< 10 mL
- 25 mm PSF:< 150 mL
- 13 mm:Female luer lok inlet, minispike outlet
- 25 mm PSF:Female luer lok inlet, male slip luer outlet
Typical Hold-up Volume(with air purge)
- 13 mm:< 14 微升
- 25 mm PSF:< 125 微升
- 25 mm PSF GxF:< 200 微升
Maximum Operating Temperature
- 25 mm PSF: 55 ºC (131 ºF) at 2.1 bar (210 kPa, 30 psi)
- 13 mm:6.3 bar (630 kPa, 90 psi)
- 25 mm PSF:4.1 bar (410 kPa, 60 psi) at 21 - 24 ºC (70 - 75 ºF); 2.1 bar (210 kPa, 30 psi) at 55 ºC (131 ºF)
Typical Water Flow Rate
mL/min at 0.7 bar (70 kPa, 10 psi)
- 13 mm, 0.2 µm:17
- 13 mm, 0.45 µm:28
mL/min at 2.1 bar (210 kPa, 30 psi)
- 25 mm PSF, 0.2 µm:215 0.45 µm:300
- 25 mm GxF/PSF, 0.2 µm:175 0.45 µm:195
GH Polypro (GHP) Membrane is Extremely Low in Biomolecule Binding
125I-labeled BSA (1.6 µg) or 32P-labeled DNA (500 ng) were diluted to 5 mL in PBS (BSA) or Tris-EDTA (DNA) and filtered through a 13 mm disc of the indicated membrane.Filtration was carried out using a 10 mL syringe at a flow rate of 1.0 mL/min.
Binding was determined by comparing the amount of radioactivity remaining in the membrane (triplicate) to the activity of the starting material by placing the disc or solution directly into scintillation cocktail and counting in a scintillation counter.Biodyne B membrane is designed for biomolecule binding and was used as a positive control.