Innovative Bottle-Top Filters for Fast Vacuum Filtration of 100 mL to 5 L of Aqueous Solutions
- Filter faster.Supor® membrane provides high flow rates.
- No need to constantly refill upper fluid reservoir.
- Draws directly from the mixing reservoir.
- Eliminates the possibility of contamination from transfer steps.Filters directly into the desired container.
- Match filter to sample volume by choosing from two sizes.
- Available built-in prefilter increases throughput of particulate-laden solutions such as serum-containing media.
- Environmentally-friendly with minimal plastic waste.
- Patented small design accepts a variety of collection vessels and reduces storage space and waste.
- TA version available with tubing attached to each device for maximum convenience.
- Sterilization by gamma irradiation eliminates potential contamination by EtO residuals.
- Excellent device for cell culture media preparation
- PF version is useful for sterilization of hard-to-filter solutions
- Reduce mycopalsma with the 0.1 µm pore size
- Filter Media：Supor [hydrophilic polyethersulfone (PES)] membrane
- Housing:Modified acrylic
- Membrane Support Material:聚酯
- Sinker Material:Glass-filled polyurethane elastomer
- Inlet Tubing:Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) medical-grade tubing
- Gasket Seal Material:聚乙烯
- 0.1, 0.2, 0.45, and 0.8/0.2 μm
- VacuCap 60 Devices:30 厘米2
- VacuCap 90 Devices:60 厘米2
(RPMI + 10% newborn calf serum)
VacuCap 60 Devices, 0.2 μm:1 L
VacuCap 90 Devices, 0.2 μm:5 L
(RPMI + 10% calf serum)
VacuCap 60 PF Devices:500 毫升
VacuCap 90 PF Devices:1 L
- VacuCap 60 Devices:Can be used on receptacles with openings ranging from 2 - 5 cm (0.8 - 1.9 in.)
- VacuCap 90 Devices:Can be used on receptacles with openings ranging from 2 - 6.5 cm (0.8 - 2.5 in.)
- Vacucap 60 Devices:1.2 毫升
- VacuCap 90 Devices:3.2 毫升
Maximum Operating Temperature
- 55 °C (131 °F)
Typical Water Flow Rate
mL/min at 25.4 cm Hg (10 in.Hg)
VacuCap 60 Devices VacuCap 90 Devices 0.1 µm：50 0.1 µm：100 0.2 µm：200 0.2 µm：400 0.45 µm：280 0.45 µm：560 PF:200 PF:400
- 63.5 cm Hg (25 in.Hg)
- < 0.25 EU/mL using Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate (LAL) test
- Passes United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Biological Reactivity Test, In Vivo <88>
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation and individually packaged
Connect the feed tubing to the port marked “INLET” on the VacuCap® device.Place the opposite end of the tubing in the unfiltered fluid to be drawn.
Connect the vacuum tubing to the port marked “VACUUM” on the VacuCap device.Refer to product insert for safety precautions.
While holding the VacuCap device securely onto the filtrate container, start the vacuum.The VacuCap device will seal securely to the container top and fluid will be drawn.
When filtration is complete, switch off the vacuum pump allowing the vacuum inside the receiving container to dissipate.Refer to the product insert for complete instructions.