Efficient Processing of Liquid
Volumes Up To 2 L
- Supor membrane has high flow rates and throughputs, and is ideal for solutions where low protein binding is required.Not recommended for use with some ketones.
- Efficiently processes up to 2 L of chemical and biological fluids.
- Sterilization by gamma irradiation eliminates potential contamination by EtO residuals.
- Upstream vent prevents vapor lock.
- Built-in prefilter extends filter life when particulate-laden solutions such as serum-containing media are processed.
- Designed to add convenience to small- and medium-volume filtration (sterile and non-sterile)
- Suitable for use with fluids containing dilute proteins, preservatives, or other critical components
- Sterile filtration of media and buffers
- Filter Media：Supor [hydrophilic polyethersulfone (PES)] membrane
- Housing, Vent Plug:聚丙烯
- Sealing Technology:Thermal bonding
- Filling Bell:聚碳酸酯
- 0.8/0.2 μm
- 20 cm2
- Housing Length:8.3 cm (3.3 in.)
- Housing Diameter:6.7 cm (2.7 in.)
- 6.4 - 12.7 mm (1/4 - 1/2 in.) diameter stepped hose barb with female luer slip interior and filling bell outlet
Typical Hold-Up Volume (with 10 psi air purge)
- ≤ 2.5 mL
Maximum Operating Temperature and Pressure
- 60 °C (140 °F) at 1.0 bar (100 kPa, 15 psi)
- 4.1 bar (410 kPa, 60 psi) at 21 - 24 °C (70 - 75 °F)
Recommended Integrity Test Minimum Bubble Point - Water
- 3.5 bar (350 kPa, 51 psi)
Typical Water Flow Rate
- mL/min at 0.1 bar (10 kPa):40 mL/min/psi:28
- Lot samples retain a minimum of 107 cfu/cm2 of B. diminuta per modified ASTM F838, current revision
- < 0.25 EU/mL using Limulus Amoebocyte Lysate (LAL) test
- Passes United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Biological Reactivity Test, In Vivo <88>
- Can withstand one autoclave cycle at 125 ºC (257 ºF) for 60 minutes; water wet capsule prior to autoclaving
- PN 12203 is sterilized by gamma irradiation and individually packaged
- Supor 膜 Acrodisc 针头过滤器
- AcroCap 正压过滤器
- VacuCap® Vacuum Filtration Devices
- AcroPak™ 200 Capsules with Supor® Membranes
- AcroPak™ 500, 1000 and 1500 Capsules with Supor® Membranes
- Supor® Membrane Disc Filters