For the Purification of Biological
Molecules that Bind to Lysine
- Design combines the desirable characteristics of a soft, high speed, high capacity hydrogel with the high dimensional stability of a rigid bead
- Rigid sorbent allows the use of high flow rates without pressure increase or shrinking or swelling of the sorbent
- Rapid packing due to the high density of the bead
- Can be packed in a variety of column sizes
- Purification of proteins associated with blood clotting such as plasminogen and plasminogen activator protein.
- Purification of Cytochrome C oxidase and Fibrinogen from human plasma.
Average Particle Size
- 80 微米
- Immobilized L-lysine
- 3 - 13
- 70 bar (7,000 kPa, 1,000 psi)
- 2 - 30 °C (36 - 86 °F)
- 2 - 8 °C (36 - 46 °F) after opening