For the Capture and Purification of
Monoclonal and Polyclonal Antibodies
- High purity in a single step - Product purities of 70% to 90% or greater are typically achieved
- Rapid sample processing - Dynamic binding capacities of > 30 mg IgG per mL of sorbent (at 10% breakthrough) are routinely achieved
- Exhibits high IgG capacity, independent of sub-class or species
- Allows direct sample loading without adjustment of pH or ionic strength
- Effective capture, even with feedstocks as dilute as 50 to 100 μg IgG/mL
- Offers easy cleaning with sodium hydroxide
- Capture and purification of antibodies from a broad range of sources such as animal sera, ascites fluid, and cell culture supernatant.
- Independent of subclass or species.Weakly-binding variants (e.g., murine IgG, rat IgG) are well retained.
- Alternative to traditional HIC sorbents for capture of hydrophobic molecules.
- Has been studied in a broad range of applications including isolation of antibodies from sweet-whey and colostrum; isolation of antibodies from transgenic plant and animal sources; and, isolation of IgA and selected fusion proteins
- 80 - 100 µm (average)
- High porosity cross-linked cellulose
Dynamic Binding Capacity for Human IgG (10% breakthrough)1
- > 20 毫克/毫升
- 4-Mercaptoethylpyridine (4-MEP)
- 80 - 125 µmol/mL
- 2 - 12
- < 3 bar (300 kPa, 44 psi)
- 2 - 8 °C (36 - 46 °F)
1Determined using 5 mg/mL human IgG in PBS, flow rate 60 cm/h.
Monoclonal Antibodies Purification on MEP
Panel A:Serum-free Cell Culture Media
HyperCel Resin from Cell Culture Supernatants
Panel B:5% Serum-supplemented Cell Culture Media
Sample A = 300 mL protein-free cell culture supernatant.Sample B = 300 mL cell culture supernatant containing 5% fetal bovine serum; Equilibration:50 mM Tris-HCI, pH 8; Elution:50 mM acetate, pH4; Flow rate:70 cm/h.In curve B, (a) and (b) are respectively water and 25 mM sodium caprylate washings; SDS-PAGE (reduced conditions):(1) = crude sample; (2) = purified IgG; (H) = heavy chain; (L) = light chain.