Easy-to-use Disposable Filter Funnel to Meet
Microbial Analysis Needs for Beverages
- Can convert to a Petri dish for culturing or easily remove the membrane for placing on separate agar dish.
- Ready to use; simply remove from box and place directly on a filter manifold.No need for rubber stoppers or adapters.
- Volume graduations are marked clearly for easy reading from any point of view.
- Volume graduations marked externally on the funnel to prevent potential hold-up of organisms.External marks meet guidelines listed in Standard Methods for the Analysis of Water and Wastewater, current edition.
Products in this data sheet may be covered by one or more patents including EP 1,012,327; US 6,358,730.
- Finished product and raw material testing of beverages for microbial contamination prior to release.Available with 0.45 µm and 0.8 µm, white or black membranes, to easily quantify organisms.
- Filter Media：GN Metricel® (mixed cellulose esters) and Metricel Black (modified polyethersulfone) membranes
- Cylinder and Base:聚丙烯
- Funnel Adapter:聚乙烯
- Support Pad:Cellulose
- Height:7.6 cm (3.0 in.)
- 直径：6.1 cm (2.4 in.)
- Two layers of 25 funnels bulk packaged within one box-liner bag.