Increase Laboratory Efficiency with
Ready-To-Use Disposable Filter Funnels
- Certified.Each lot is certified for microbiological analysis to provide added assurance of reliable results.
- Easy to use.Unique squeeze separation of cylinder from base allows easy access to membrane.
- Individually bagged, disposable filter units prevent cross-contamination of samples.
- Available in 300 mL capacity to process larger samples.
- Allows easy and accurate sample measurement.The 100 mL funnels are marked in 10 mL increments.The 100 mL increment is marked completely around the funnel for higher visibility.The 300 mL funnel is marked in 50 mL increments.
- Saves time.Disposable design eliminates the cleaning and sterilization required with reusable funnels.
- Ready to use.Pre-assembled and gamma-irradiated to eliminate the potential for toxic extractables associated with EtO sterilization.
- Variety of options.Choose from GN-6 Metricel® membrane in 0.45 μm pore size, Supor® membrane with 0.2 or 0.45 μm pore size, or Metricel Black membrane with 0.45 or 0.8 μm pore size.
- Easily remove the membrane for culturing on agar or broth medium
Products in this data sheet may be covered by one or more patents including EP 1,012,327; US 6,358,730.
- 使用膜过滤 (MF) 技术的原则测试水基溶液中的微生物污染。
- 特别适用于对药品生产过程中所使用的水基溶液进行质量控制分析。Individually labeled for lot traceability.
- Convenient for last-minute samples at the end of the day or work week.Maintain a supply of MicroFunnel filter funnels in case the autoclave breaks down and reusable hardware cannot be sterilized.
- The 300 mL funnel is ideal for processing larger samples without the "pour and wait" of smaller funnels.Processing larger samples can improve sensitivity and confidence in the results.
- Test for a variety of bacterial contaminants, such as Total Coliforms or Pseudomonas species, by choosing between the 0.45 and 0.2 μm pore sizes.
- MicroFunnel filter funnel with Metricel Black membrane provides a better contrast for counting yeast and other light-colored colonies.
- Filter Media：Supor (hydrophilic polyethersulfone), GN-6 Metricel (mixed cellulose esters), and Metricel Black (modified polyethersulfone) membranes
- Cylinder, Base, Lid, Petri Dish Base:聚丙烯
- Funnel Adapter:聚乙烯
- Support Pad:Cellulose
- 13.46 cm2
100 mL Funnels
- 8.1 cm (3.2 in.) with Petri dish lid
- 7.6 cm (3.0 in.) with cover
- 6.4 cm (2.5 in.) with Petri dish lid
- 6.1 cm (2.4 in.) with cover
- Funnel Height:9.1 cm (3.6 in.) with cover
- 直径：8.8 cm (3.5 in.) with cover
- 63.5 cm Hg (25 in.Hg) (vacuum use only)
- Validated dose 15 - 30 kGy
Procedures for MicroFunnel™ LP Filter Funnel (with Petri Dish Lid Kit)
- 将培养基中的安瓿成分分配到有盖培养皿的吸水垫上（仅配有 MicroFunnel LP (PN 4810)）
- With Petri dish lid kit removed, perform filtration then access membrane by gently squeezing near the top of the funnel cylinder.
- Place the membrane filter onto the broth-soaked absorbent pad in the Petri dish lid kit.
- Cover, invert, and incubate.