Superior Bead Recovery and Low Levels of
False Positives Ensure Assay Reproducibility
- Smooth well wall provides efficient bead recovery, ensuring reproducible results lot after lot
- High performance membrane does not trap microspheres in the membrane matrix
- In serological assays, Supor® membrane effectively removes IgG complexes, thus reducing nonspecific reactivity of the microspheres and reducing false positives
- New well design results in faster, more uniform filtration rates across the plate with reduced hold-up volume
- New outlet tip geometry minimizes sample leakage and loss during incubation steps so that acquisition times are not affected
- Intrinsic plate and membrane properties minimize target loss from non-specific binding
- Bead-based multiplexing assays
- Filter Media：PP/PE non-woven (polypropylene/polyethylene) and Supor (polyethersulfone) membrane
- Plate Housing:Polyproylene
- Length:12.8 cm (5.0 in.)
- Width:8.6 cm (3.4 in.)
- Height With Lid:1.8 cm (0.7 in.)
- Height Without Lid:350 μL, 1.4 cm (0.6 in.)
- 0.25 cm2
Recommended Working Volume
- 350 μL: < 300 μL
Recommended Operating Vacuum
- > 25.4 cm Hg (10 in.Hg)
Recommended Centrifugal Force
- 1,500 x g
Typical Processing Time
- Vacuum:2 seconds
- Centrifuge:< 2 minutes
- Vacuum:5 μL
- Centrifuge:3 μL
颇尔 Supor Membrane Reduces the Occurrence of False Positive Results
The serological immunoassays were performed with multiple lots of xMAP microspheres in both the 颇尔 Supor and Competitor M filter plates.The results from these filter plates were read with one Luminex LX100 Instrument.The responses represent the reactivity toward microspheres without proteins coupled to them to maximize the indications of false positive “non-specific” reactivity by the microspheres.In all lots of microspheres tested, the 颇尔 Supor filter plates exhibited a marked reduction in non-specific reactivity than competitive plates.Data generated in conjunction with Luminex Corporation.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Neonatal Screening for consitent performance and accurate results.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Protein Purification have a versatile format for multiple purification strategies.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Lysate Clearance provide efficient clarification of highly particulated samples.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for DNA Purification yield high quality DNA.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Ultrafiltration typically result in > 90% recovery of target biomolecules.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Solvent Filtration provide compatibility with harsh organics.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Aqueous Filtration for fast processing with efficient removal of particulates.
- AcroPrep 384-well Filter Plates for superior performance in high throughput sample preparation applications.
- Centrifugal Devices concentrate and purify samples of < 50 μL to 60 mL with efficient recovery and low non-specific binding.
- Chromatography Resins simplify protein purification and fractionation for biomarker discovery, proteomics research and drug development.
- Vacuum Manifold fits AcroWell and AcroPrep filter plates tightly for vacuum filtration.