Eliminates the Time-consuming, One-at-a-time Syringe Filter Process by Simultaneously Filtering Up to 24 Samples in Seconds
- 与传统针头过滤器技术相比，每个圆盘传送带可节省 20 分钟劳动时间。
- No need to use cumbersome, individually wrapped, disposable syringes.Use disposable pipette tips which are less costly, easier to use, and require less bench space.
- Designed for use with Waters Alliance* HPLC systems.
- 颇尔's HPLC certification ensures that analytical results will not be compromised by extractable filter material.
- No cross-contamination.Each 1.9 mL well is individually sealed, ensuring your sample will accurately dispense into the Waters Alliance sample carousel* with no crosscontamination or splashing.
- Materials of construction are identical to 颇尔's Acrodisc® syringe filters; if you are currently using Acrodisc syringe filters, this will reduce the requirements for validation of the AcroPrep 24 filter plates.
- Can be used with any conventional 12 x 32 mm vials; simply transfer your filtered samples from the Waters Alliance sample carousel to any HPLC sample carousel that houses 12 x 32 mm vials and save both time and labor.
- Can be used to process fewer than 24 samples.Simply label used wells or isolate unused wells with parafilm for application at a later time.
*The Water's Alliance 2690 Sample Carousel kit (PN WAT270328) can be ordered directly from your local Waters sales office or contact Waters Corporation at 800-252-4752 (in the U.S.) or 508-478-2000.
- Ideal for use with HPLC sample preparation
- Filter Media：GH Polypro (GHP, hydrophilic polypropylene), nylon, PTFE, and PVDF membranes
- 0.2 and 0.45 μm
Effective Filtration Area/Well
- 0.94 cm2
Filter Plate Diameter
- 15.24 cm (6.0 in.) plate containing 24 wells
- Minispike outlet
Maximum Well Volume
- 1.9 毫升
Recommended Sample Volume
- 1.7 毫升
Typical Hold-Up Volume/Well
- < 50 μL
- 18 - 27 °C (64 - 80 °F); ambient
- 56.0 cm Hg (22 in.Hg)
- For detailed information about chemical compatibility by membrane type, see the Chemical Compatibility Chart
The AcroPrep 24 Filtration System Saves Time and Materials
|Syringe Filter Technique||AcroPrep 24 过滤系统|
|24 disposable syringes||24 disposable pipette tips|
|+ 24 syringe filters||+1 AcroPrep 24 filter plate|
|25 minutes||5 minutes|
Instructions for UseThe AcroPrep 24 Filtration System operates by vacuum.Conventional lab pumps such as 颇尔 Life Sciences’s 115 V (PN 13157) or 230 V (PN 13158)Vacuum/Pressure pumps are ideal for use. For maximum convenience, we recommend the use of snap-cap vials to eliminate the need to remove vials for screw capping after filtration.
- Attach vacuum hose to the barbed connection on the base.
Place your Alliance sample carousel with empty 2 mL vials into the manifold.
Place the filter plate onto the manifold.The filter plate has a numerically sequenced label that matches the carousel’s sample numbers.
- Pipette 1.7 mL (1,700 μL) of sample into each of the filter wells.
- Allow vacuum to run until all wells are evacuated.
Shut off vacuum source.Dispose of filter plate.
Cap sample vials and place the sample carousel into the Waters Alliance HPLC system or simply transfer the vials to any HPLC sample carousel that houses 12 x 32 mm vials.
The cleanliness of the AcroPrep filter plate results in very low levels of extractables, therefore eliminating the need to pre-rinse the filter.MP>
Vacuum General Information
- Do not exceed a vacuum level of 56.0 cm (22 in.)Hg.
- Allow vacuum to run until all filter wells are evacuated.Continue running vacuum for 10 to 20 seconds to eliminate potential dripping of samples from tips when plate is removed.