Fast Processing with Efficient
Removal of Particulates
- New well geometry results in faster, more uniform filtration rates across the plate with reduced hold-up volume
- New outlet tip geometry facilitates direct flow of samples into receiver plate without concerns of crosscontamination
- Varied membrane and pore size selection offers efficient particulate removal
- Manufactured in accordance with SBS guidelines, allowing plates to be run in manual, semi-automated and automated processes
- Smooth top surface and textured window allow for easy labeling on the plates, as well as provide easy usage orientation through the A1 corner notch
- Filter Media：Supor® (polyethersulfone), glass fiber (borosilicate glass without binder), and PP/PE non-woven (polypropylene/polyethylene) media
- Plate Housing:Polyproylene
- Length:12.8 cm (5.0 in.)
- Width:8.6 cm (3.4 in.)
- Height With Lid:1.8 cm (0.7 in.) (350 μL only)
- Height Without Lid:350 μL, 1.4 cm (0.6 in.);1 mL:3.3 cm (1.3 in.);2 mL:4.7 cm (1.9 in.)
- 0.25 cm2
Recommended Working Volume
- 350 μL: < 300 μL 1 mL: < 900 μL 2 mL: < 1.9 mL
Recommended Operating Vacuum
- > 25.4 cm Hg (10 in.Hg)
Recommended Centrifugal Force
- 1,500 x g
Typical Vacuum Filtration Performance
|膜||Processing Time (sec)||Hold-Up Volume (μL)|
|0.2 μm Supor||9||8|
|0.45 μm Supor||5||6|
|1.2 μm Supor||2||5|
|1.0 μm Glass Fiber||2||19|
|30-40 μm PP/PE||1||4|
Reduction of Hanging Drops Reduces Potential Cross Contamination
Hanging drops were measured by evacuating wells of fluid, weighing the plate, and then blotting and re-weighing the plate.Three plates of each type (350 μL well volume) were tested and the averages calculated.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Multiplexing ensure assay reproducibility.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Neonatal Screening for consitent performance and accurate results.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Protein Purification have a versatile format for multiple purification strategies.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Lysate Clearance provide efficient clarification of highly particulated samples.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for DNA Purification yield high quality DNA.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Ultrafiltration typically result in > 90% recovery of target biomolecules.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Solvent Filtration provide compatibility with harsh organics.
- AcroPrep 384-well Filter Plates for superior performance in high throughput sample preparation applications.
- Centrifugal Devices concentrate and purify samples of < 50 μL to 60 mL with efficient recovery and low non-specific binding.
- Chromatography Resins simplify protein purification and fractionation for biomarker discovery, proteomics research and drug development.
- Vacuum Manifold fits AcroWell and AcroPrep filter plates tightly for vacuum filtration.