Maximum Yields of High Quality DNA
- Optimized for maximum binding yield of DNA from a variety of sample types
- New well geometry results in reduced hold-up volume and higher recovery of DNA
- New outlet tip geometry provides direct flow of samples into receiver plate without concerns of crosscontamination
- Enhanced membrane ensures high yields of contaminant-free DNA for downstream applications
- Manufactured in accordance with SBS guidelines, allowing entire DNA purification process to be performed on automated equipment
- Plasmid DNA purification
- Genomic DNA purification
- Filter Media：DNA binding (borosilicate glass without binder) media
- Plate Housing:Polyproylene
- Length:12.8 cm (5.0 in.)
- Width:8.6 cm (3.4 in.)
- Height With Lid:1.8 cm (0.7 in.) (350 μL only)
- Height Without Lid:350 μL, 1.4 cm (0.6 in.);1 mL:3.3 cm (1.3 in.)
- 0.25 cm2
Recommended Working Volume
- 350 μL: < 300 μL
- 1 mL: < 900 μL
Recommended Operating Vacuum
- > 25.4 cm Hg (10 in.Hg)
Recommended Centrifugal Force
- 1,500 x g
Typical Processing Time
- Vacuum:2 seconds
- Centrifuge:< 2 minutes
- Optimized for maximum binding Vacuum:19 μL
Plasmid DNA Yield Superior to Competitive Plates
pCAT plasmid DNA yield (OD260) using indicated DNA purification plates starting with 1 mL (颇尔 and Competitor B) or 1.5 mL (Competitor A) overnight culture DH5α.Purification using plate manufacturer’s recommended protocol using 350 μL plates.Error bars indicate standard error (n > 6).
Quality DNA Consistently Purified
|Elution Volume (µL)||Recovered Volume (µL)||OD260/280||Concentration (ng/µL)||Total Yield (µg/well)|
|颇尔||70||55-65||1.95 ± 0.01||131||7.7|
|Competitor A||50||30||1.98 ± 0.01||155||4.6|
|Competitor B||70||45-60||2.04 ± 0.05||108||5.6|
OD260/280 of pooled purified pDNA (n > 6).High quality DNA has an OD260/280 value between 1.7-2.0.
- 海报：针对不同存储条件下的样品，使用 96 孔 DNA 结合板和液体处理机器人从全血中离析 DNA 的稳定性和再现性
- 应用说明：原核培养中的改造质粒 DNA 的纯化
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Multiplexing ensure assay reproducibility.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Neonatal Screening for consitent performance and accurate results.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Protein Purification have a versatile format for multiple purification strategies.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Lysate Clearance provide efficient clarification of highly particulated samples.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Ultrafiltration typically result in > 90% recovery of target biomolecules.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Solvent Filtration provide compatibility with harsh organics.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Aqueous Filtration for fast processing with efficient removal of particulates.
- AcroPrep 384-well Filter Plates for superior performance in high throughput sample preparation applications.
- Centrifugal Devices concentrate and purify samples of < 50 μL to 60 mL with efficient recovery and low non-specific binding.
- Chromatography Resins simplify protein purification and fractionation for biomarker discovery, proteomics research and drug development.
- Vacuum Manifold fits AcroWell and AcroPrep filter plates tightly for vacuum filtration.