颇尔 Acro 50 disposable filters are 0.2 micron rated and contain a 颇尔 hydrophobic PTFE membrane and are ideal for the sterile venting of small containers and as an in-line gas filter.The large effective filter area provides high flow rates and filters can be autoclaved several times ensuring low costs.
- PTFE membrane provides high flow rates and resists ‘wetting’ out by water vapor
- Light compact unit suitable for small vessels and flexible tubing
- Can be easily integrity tested by water breakthrough test
- Each filter labelled with an individual serial number
High Quality Standards
- Validated with Brevundimonas diminuta (ATCC 19146) in liquid at a challenge level of >107/cm2 filter area
- 100% integrity tested
- Manufactured in a clean environment under controlled conditions
- Materials of construction tested for biological compatibility
- Comprehensive validation guide available
|膜||PTFE on a polypropylene support|
|Sealing technology||Thermal bonding|
|Max operating pressure||4.1 bar bi-directional at 20 °C (68 ºF)|
|Max operating temperature||40 °C (104 ºF)|
1 In compatible fluids which do not soften, swell or adversely affect the filter or its materials of construction.
Autoclave Sterilization15 minutes at 121 °C (250 ºF)
Warning:This product must not be sterilized in-situ by passing steam through under pressure.Integrity should be verified after each autoclave cycle before use.
ConnectionsInlet and Outlet:¼ in.- ½ in. hose barb
Typical Effective Filtration Area19.6 cm2
Removal Rating0.2 微米
Typical Air Flow Rates
1 Box of 72 filters (Filters only sold in quantities of 72)