Advanced Support Hardware for Single-use Systems
颇尔 Allegro jacketed totes have been specifically designed and engineered to provide state-of-the-art performance of single-use systems in thermal control applications.The jacketed totes are part of the Allegro platform from 颇尔 Life Sciences; a comprehensive program providing process solutions, technical support and validation for single-use systems.Fully integrated multicomponent and multi-technology systems are provided as validated solutions for fluid handling.
The Allegro jacketed totes are designed for temperature control or thermal regulation applications for process fluids where fluid containment and safety in operation are paramount.Superior performance is achieved through innovative and complimentary designs of both the totes and the systems designed to fit in them.Full access into the totes, ease of installation of single-use systems and self filling with minimal operator intervention are just some of the key features.Please refer to additional 颇尔 literature (ref USD 2519) for more details.
- Dimensionally identical to standard Allegro 3D totes
- Sanitary nozzle connections for inlet, outlet and low point drain for heating/cooling fluids
- Allegro wheeled trolleys from 颇尔 enhance mobility
- Can be stacked in combination with existing totes to maximize floor space (Note:not to be stacked when using a trolley)
- Stainless steel surface is passivated providing enhanced corrosion resistance
- Jacketed on 4 sides, including the bottom, to maximize thermal transfer
- Insulated with NH/Armaflex® thermochannels on all jacketed faces for heat conservation and personal protection
- Excellent internal surface finish (Ra < 0.5 μm) maximizing contact for efficient thermal transfer.
Tote Inlet, Outlet and Drain Connections
The Allegro jacketed totes provide very efficient heat transfer via specially designed thermo channels incorporated in the design.
The thermo channel design forces the cooling/heating medium into a state of turbulence in a controlled and even distribution over the complete heat transfer area – especially
at low flow rates, maximizing heat transfer coefficient.
图 1：Thermo Channel Principle
The Allegro jacketed totes can be used for general thermal control applications such as:
- Media & buffer storage, heating or cooling
- Suspension and temperature equilibration for slurry solutions (e.g. vaccine adjuvants)
- Product fraction collection with temperature equilibration
- Product/buffer/media homogenization with temperature equilibration
图 2：Example Allegro Single-use System with Jacketed Tote
Allegro Jacketed Totes Maximize Floor Space Availability
The Allegro jacketed totes are optionally supplied with a comprehensive Documentation Pack, comprising:
- Weld Procedures, Welder Qualification, Weld Maps, Weld Log
- Material Certification
- Passivation Certification
- Pressure Vessel Certification
- FAT Protocol & Report
Our in-house engineering team - 颇尔 Advanced Separation Systems (PASS) – can provide or recommend suitable manual or automated jacket control solutions, to support the operation of the Allegro jacketed tote.
|Tote||304/304L/1.4301/1.4306/1.4307 stainless steel or higher|
|Typical Heat Transfer Coefficient1||330 W/m²/°C|
|Pressure Vessel Design||Full Vacuum/6 barg|
|Temperature Design||-10 to 100 °C|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 70 °C|
|Typical Flowrate for Jacket||2 m³/hr (33 L/min)|
200 L tote: < 0.7 bar (at typical flowrate)
500 L tote: < 1.0 bar (at typical flowrate)
PED Certified to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
ASME ‘U-Stamp’ North America
Internal: Ra < 0.5 μm
External: 2B-surface oscillated, pickled and weld brushed
200 L tote: 90 kg
500 L tote: 230 kg
200 L tote: 大约296 kg (assuming full biocontainer and heating/cooling fluid)
500 L tote: 大约742 kg (assuming full biocontainer and heating/cooling fluid)
|Inlet/Outlet/Drain||1 in. sanitary Connections|
|Dimensions (L/H/W)² including inlet/outlet/drain:||
200 L tote: 876 mm x 833 mm x 646 mm
500 L tote: 1300 mm x 922 mm x 888 mm
2 Includes stacking pins but not trolley.Trolley will add 285 mm to overall height including stacking pins.
- Process Fluid:水
Cooling Fluid:Towns water at 9 °C
- Temperature reduced from 37 to 15 °C in 90 mins
Heating Fluid:Warm water at 66 °C
- Temperature increased from 20 to 50 °C in 47 mins
注意事项：颇尔 can provide heating/cooling performance data for alternative process and jacket fluids.
图 3：Tote Floor and Wall Construction
For cooling and heating performance data at other flow rates, please contact 上海羽令.
|LGRJTTE200L||200 L Jacketed Tote|
|LGRTRL200L||200 L Trolley|
|LGRJTLD200L||200 L Tote Lid (insulated)|
2D Tray Adapter
(for use with 10/20 L 2D Tray)
|LGRJTTE500L||500 L Jacketed Tote|
|LGRTRL500L||500 L Trolley|
|LGRJTLD500L||500 L Tote Lid (insulated)|
3D Tote 2D Tray Adapter
(for use with 10/20 L 2D Tray)