Scalable Capsule with Seitz® High
Performance Depth Filter Media
- Flexible choices in filter media for prefiltration and removal of coarse particulate.
Low hold-up volume allows for increased product recovery and requires low post-use rinse volumes.
For filtration of 3 to 100 L.
- Mechanically robust design provides unobstructed process flows, consistent and scalable filtration results, and high filter media integrity.
- Completely disposable technology eliminates the need for cleaning and cleaning validation.
- Encapsulated design reduces operator exposure to potential biohazards.
- Tested and certified.Manufactured under a Quality Management System certified to ISO 9000 and ISO 9001, and an Environmental Management System certified to ISO 14001.
- Offers flexibility and assurance of application success from development to production scale.Scalable to 颇尔’s entire line of traditional SUPRAdisc™ modules, as well as Stax™ capsules.
- Mammalian cell cultures
- Therapeutic proteins
- E.coli lysates and refolds
- Blood plasma proteins and serum
- Housing Bowl:聚丙烯
- Housing Head1:聚丙烯
- O-rings:Silicon elastomers
- Seitz Bio 20 Highly purified natural and modified celluloses, free from inorganic materials
- Seitz P-Series Comprised of cellulose fibers, filter aids (diatomaceous earth and perlite), and resins
- Seitz HP-Series Two distinct layers of Seitz P-Series depth filter sheets that feature a more permeable layer followed by a less permeable layer (PDD1, PDE2, PDH4, and PDK5)
- NP5L Single Layer:0.05 m2 (0.54 ft2)
- NP5L HP-version:0.025 m2 (0.27 ft2)
- NP6 Single Layer:0.1 m2 (1.08 ft2) NP6
- HP-version:0.05 m2 (0.54 ft2)
- NP5 and NP6 Maximum Diameter:154 mm (6.1 in.)
- NP5 Maximum Height With Hose Barb Inlet/Outlet:263 mm (10.4 in.)
- NP6 Maximum Height With Hose Barb Inlet/Outlet:397 mm (15.6 in.)
- NP5 Maximum Height With Sanitary Inlet/Outlet:213 mm (8.4 in.)
- NP6 Maximum Height With Sanitary Inlet/Outlet:335 mm (13.2 in.)
Maximum Operating Temperature and Pressure2
- 3 bar (300 kPa, 44 psi) at 40 ºC (104 ºF)
Maximum Differential Pressure2
- 2.4 bar (35 psi)
- Autoclave 1 cycle:125 ºC (257 ºF) for 60 min.
- All plastic components used in construction meet the specifications for Biological Reactivity Tests In Vivo for Class VI Plastics (121 ºC) as described in the current United States Pharmacopoeia (USP).
1Formulated with TiO2 whitener, which does not contribute to organic extractables.
2In compatible fluids that do not soften, swell, or adversely affect the filter or its materials of construction.
*All part numbers ending in "1" have a 1 - 1 1/2 in. sanitary flange inlet/outlet.
**All part numbers ending in "6" have a 13 mm (1/2 in.) single hose barb inlet/outlet.