Delivers Highly Reliable Fluid Dynamics
and Improved Process Economics
- Easy implementation into your process - The new T-Series cassettes offer significant improvements in construction and design while utilizing the same proven Omega polyethersulfone (PES) membrane to reduce revalidation requirements.
- Increased safety, reliability, and reproducibility - Superior new materials of construction are durable and stable, exhibit very low extractables, aand offer broad chemical compatibility.
- High flux, high selectivity, and low protein binding - Omega PES membrane provides superior performance and is stable against biological and physical degradation.
- Improved process performance - Cassettes are designed to deliver optimal mass transfer to improve your process economics.
- Easy scale-up for robust purification processes - Available in scalable formats with the same materials of construction from development to production-scale processes.
- Enhanced validation - T-Series cassettes surpass the latest biopharmaceutical and regulatory standards, such as biological reactivity, extractables, and TOC.Product claims are backed by extensive validation documentation to support the use of T-Series cassettes in your process.
- Vaccine and conjugate concentration and diafiltration
- Purification and recovery of monoclonal antibodies (mAb) or recombinant proteins
- 膜：Omega polyethersulfone
- Encapsulent:Polyurethane with white pigment (TiO2)
- Permeate Seals:Platinum cured silicone
- Gaskets:Medical grade, platinum cured silicone
- Maximum Pressure1:6 barg (90 psig) @ 23 °C (73 ºF)
- 4 barg (60 psig) @ 55 °C (131 ºF)
- Maximum TMP:4 barg (60 psig) @ 55 °C (131 ºF)
- Temperature Range2:-5 – 55 °C (23 – 131 ºF)
- pH Range:2 – 14
Typical Operating Parameters
- Cross Flow Rate for Processing:5 – 7 L/min/m>sup>2(0.5 – 0.7 L/min/ft2)
- Cross Flow Rate for Cleaning:8 – 10 L/min/m2 (0.8 – 1.0 L/min/ft2)
- Test Pressure:2 barg (30 psig)
- Maximum Air Forward Flow:< 1600 sccm/m2 (< 150 sccm/ft2)
Shelf LifeThe shelf life of cassettes packaged in 0.3 N sodium hydroxide is expected to be two years from the date of manufacture when the cassettes are stored unopened in the original packaging at 4 – 25 °C (39 – 77 ºF) and protected from direct light.Extended shelf life studies are ongoing.
All materials of construction in the T-Series cassettes have been tested and meet requirements for United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Biological Reactivity Test, In Vivoat 70 °C (158 ºF).
Each T-Series membrane cassette has a unique serial number for full traceability.Each cassette is supplied with:
- Certificate of Quality
- Membrane Cassette Care and Use Procedures
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for cassette preservative
- Two platinum cured silicone gaskets
The full Validation Guide is available on request from your local 颇尔 contact.颇尔 also offers a comprehensive Validation Service for specific tests (such as compatibility) in your process fluid.As always, 颇尔’s Downstream Processing Specialists are available to train and support you in the optimization of your TFF processes.
To test T-Series cassettes in your process, contact 上海羽令 today.
1 Pressure rating will be dependant on rating of the lowest system component.
2 Cassettes must not be allowed to freeze.
Proven Omega Membrane颇尔的 Omega 聚醚砜（PES）膜可提供高流量，并有多种选择。这类膜已进行专门改进，可最大限度地降低表面蛋白质结合量以及膜的填隙结构。This polymeric membrane is stable against biological and physical degradation due to the unique chemical properties of PES.Omega membranes are cast on a highly porous, non-woven polyolefin support.这类膜拥有各向异性结构，由一层薄如皮肤的顶层以及多孔支持底层形成。外皮结构决定了膜的多孔性和渗透性，与拥有均匀次微米深层结构的膜相比，更易于进行快速清洁。这类膜可与酸、碱以及各类清洁剂兼容。Omega membranes are available in a wide range of nominal molecular weight cut-offs (NMWC).
Superior new materials of construction and improved cassette design increase process safety, reliability, reproducibility, and productivity:
The T-Series Advantage
- The feed and permeate screen material for T-Series cassettes is made from polypropylene, which is highly resistant to sodium hydroxide.
- Larger feed and permeate ports provide lower pressure drops.
- T-Series cassettes have been designed to provide maximum mass transfer through the membrane, resulting in faster processing times or reduced area installations compared to existing similar cassette formats.
Omega 10 kD Membrane, Centramate C vs.T-Series Membrane Cassettes at a 5 L/min/m2 Cross Flow Rate
Centramate Cassette with Omega Membrane (0.02 m2 or 0.2 ft2 EFA)
Centramate Cassette with Omega Membrane (0.1 m2 or 1.1 ft2 EFA)