Streamline Laboratory-Scale Concentration,
Desalting, and Buffer Exchange Processes
- Plug-n-play design.Plug in a Minimate TFF capsule, add sample, and turn on the pump to start processing.The Minimate TFF system includes all the hardware, tubing, and fittings needed to get your TFF process up and running quickly.
- High concentration factors.The low system working volume achieved through the use of a conical bottom reservoir and compact design enables high concentration factors from up to 1 L or more of sample to be achieved.Concentrate your sample down to as little as 5 mL.
- All wetted components are made from low protein binding, chemically resistant, biologically safe materials.
- Minimal sample carryover.The system has a very low volume and interior fluid contact area.Fluid does not pass through and is not retained in the pump mechanism.
- Roller head peristaltic pumps provide gentle processing and are the choice for critical applications such as fragile biomolecules.
- System components are designed for easy assembly and disassembly; no tools required.管件和接头更换简单、快速。Slip nuts for luer locks eliminate tubing kinks.
- Concentrate and desalt proteins, peptides, or nucleic acids (DNA, RNA, oligonucleotides)
- Recover antibodies or recombinant proteins from clarified cell culture media
- Process metal sensitive enzymes and molecules
- Separate (fractionate) large from small biomolecules
- Concentrate viruses or gene therapy vectors
- Prepare samples prior to column chromatography
- Concentrate samples after gel filtration
- Depyrogenate water, buffers, and media solutions
- Reservoir Cover:聚丙烯
- Reservoir O-Ring:Buna♦-N rubber (nitrile)
- Magnetic Stir Bar:PTFE coated
- Gauge Wetted Parts:Type 316L stainless steel
- SS Fitting O-ring:EPDM rubber
- Gauge Mounting Block:聚丙烯
- Luer Fittings:Polypropylene and stainless steel
- Tubing:PharMed♦ #16
- Three-Way Valves:Polycarbonate body, acetal core
- Drip Tray:Urethane
|Minimate TFF System||Minimate TFF Reservoir Assembly Only1|
|Includes||Peristaltic pump, pump head pressure gauge, valves, reservoir with stir bar, built-in stir plate on a drip tray||Pressure gauge, valves, reservoir with stir bar, built-in stir plate on a drip tray|
|尺寸||30.7 cm W x 48.2 cm D x 20.8 cm H (12.1 in.W x 19 in.D x 8.2 in.H)||30.7 cm W x 20.3 cm D x 20.8 cm H (12.1 in.W x 8.0 in.D x 8.2 in.H)|
|重量||6.0 kg (13.2 lbs.)||1.0 kg (2.2 lbs.)|
|Maximum Inlet Pressure||4.1 bar (410 kPa, 60 psi)||4.1 bar (410 kPa, 60 psi)|
|操作温度范围||0 - 50 °C (0 - 106 °F)||0 - 50 °C (0 - 106 °F)|
|Recirculation Flow Rate||10 - 240 mL/min||10 - 240 mL/min|
|Minimum System Working Volume||< 5 mL||< 5 mL|
1User will need to supply a MasterFlex♦ L/S♦ variable-speed pump with Easy-Load♦ pump head or equivalent.
♦Trademarks used are the property of Pittway Corporation:Buna, and Cole-Parmer:Easyoad, L/S, Masterflex
The ready-to-use Minimate TFF System includes a Masterflex♦ L/S♦ variable speed peristaltic pump, Masterflex L/S Easy-Load♦ pump head, as well as a 0 - 4 bar (0 - 60 psi) pressure gauge, valves, 500 mL reservoir with magnetic stir bar, and stir plate all assembled on a compact drip tray.蠕动泵和一次性管件的使用可将样品交叉污染度降至最低，同时生物分子处理过程也更温和。All wetted parts meet United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Biological Reactivity Test, In Vivo <88>.
储液罐可容纳 500 毫升样品，并提供有效的产品混合。The tapered bottom and optimally located feed and return ports reduce the system hold-up volume, which allows high concentration factors to be achieved.The reservoir lid seals tightly allowing additional sample volume or diafiltration solution to be drawn directly into the reservoir without the need of a transfer pump.Vacuum is created as filtrate is generated through the TFF device allowing continuous diafiltration to be performed.When it's time to retrieve your sample, simply open the valve on the reservoir outlet and pump out your sample.
♦Trademarks are the property of Cole-Parmer
- Minimate™ Tangential Flow Filtration Capsule
- Centramate & Centramate PE 实验室中试切向流系统
- Ultralab 实验室切向流超滤系统和 Ultrareservoir 容器
- Ultrasette™ Lab Tangential Flow Devices
- Minimate TFF System Quick Start Guide