- Absolute removal ratings for reliability
- Built in prefiltration for economy
- Revolutionary new construction for long service life and high flow-rates
Based on the widely accepted modified F-2 Filter Performance Test(1), Profile II filters can be expected to yield longer service life, in many cases by factors of six or more, and higher flow rates when compared with existing products of similar physical appearance at equal efficiency.
The specific features include:
- Excellent compatibility with a wide range of chemicals
- Continuous operating temperatures up to 82 °C
- Wide choice of particulate removal efficiencies from 0.3 µm to 120 µm absolute to optimize filter ratings for each application
- No media migration — the fibers are continuous and fixed by intertwining during the manufacturing process
- Very low extractables — no binders, lubricants or surfactants are used during manufacture
- Choice of cartridge length to match flow rates
- Choice of three cartridge styles — AB, RMF and RF style to suit different housing styles and applications
(1) For additional information on the complete range of Profile II filters and the F-2 Filter Performance Test, please contact 上海羽令.
注意事项：These filters are also available in Kleenpak Nova capsule format.
Other Profile II filters available:
Profile II Nylon Filters — for applications where polypropylene Profile II filters are chemically or physically incompatible, such as for the filtration of hot vegetable and mineral oils and aromatic solvents.
Profile II Plus Filters — these all-polypropylene filters have a positive charge to provide enhanced removal efficiency for small particles, bacteria and viruses.
Profile II Capsule Filters — disposable assemblies for ease of use.
|Operating Temperature||Maximum Differential Pressure|
|30 °C||4.0 bar (58 psi)|
|50 °C||3.4 bar 49 psi)|
|70 °C||2.0 bar (29 psi)|
|82 °C||1.0 bar (15 psi)|
Absolute Retention Rate in Liquids2
|Code||ß 5000 (> 99.98%)||ß = 1000 (99.9%)||ß = 100 (99%)||ß = 10 (90%)|
|003||0.3 µm3||< 0.33||< 0.33||< 0.33|
|005||0.5 µm3||< 0.53||< 0.53||< 0.53|
|010||1.0 微米||0.5(3)||< 0.53||< 0.53|
|020||2.0 微米||1.5||1||< 1.03|
|030||3.0 微米||2.5||1.8||< 1.03|
|900||- 4||90.0 3||78.0 3||50|
|1200||- 4||120.0 3||100.0 3||60|
3 Extrapolated data.
4 Not measurable.
Flow Rate in L/min per 254mm (10 in.)Element with Water (1 cP)
|Code||Differential Pressure = 100 mbar (1.45 psi)||Differential Pressure = 50 mbar (0.75 psi)|
Extractables (non-volatile residues) of less than 10 mg per 254 mm (10 in.) cartridge were found in a standard 24 hour reciprocating test in water at 20 °C .