The Integrity WandMixer™ system is one of the simplest and most affordable single-use mixing systems available today.WandMixer fits equally well into both product development and cGMP environments, where portability, high mixing efficiency, reliability, ease of use and a small footprint are invaluable assets.
This single-use mixing system is specifically designed to give you scalable, fast, efficient, cost effective, homogeneous mixing of liquids in liquids and solids in liquids.The WandMixer system can be used for a broad range of biopharma applications providing the perfect balance of economy and ability for all of your small-scale disposable mixing needs.
As with all 颇尔 LifeSciences' single-use mixing systems, the WandMixer system utilizes disposable mixing bags made from 颇尔 Integrity TK8 bioprocess film.The product-contacting layer of TK8 is blow-extruded in-house by 颇尔 under cleanroom conditions using medical-grade ultra low-density polyethylene resin.It is then laminated to create a gas barrier film of exceptional cleanliness, strength and clarity that is animal derived component free (ADCF) and complies fully with USP Class VI requirements.
Highlights & Benefits
- Quicker time to market
- Rapid process changeover
- Reduce capital investment
- Higher return on investment
- Simple and quick bag installation
- Ensure materials integrity across multi-product manufacturing facilities
- Easy to set-up, control and operate
- Bench-Top (1L - 20L, based on min. mix volume)
- Floor-Based (10L - 200L, based on min. mix vol.)
- Provides economy with ability
- Flexible hardware for multiple container sizes
- Increase throughput & improve utilization
- Faster development time and production cycles
Principle of Operation
The rotational wand mixing technology provides non-invasive mixing inside sterile plastic bags.It is based on rotating of the curved rod pre-introduced in the sleeve of the mixing bag.The rod is separated from the processed sterile fluid by a sleeve which is hermetically sealed on one end.Rotation of the rod induces rotational motion of the sleeve due to flexural shape changes.Flexural rotational motion of the sleeve results in efficient mixing inside the bag.
- Suspension / re-suspension
- Final formulation, fill
- Media, buffer preparation