For Fast Vacuum Filtration with an Ergonomic Design
- Patented Supor® polyethersulfone (PES) membrane – Allows fast flow rates and is ideal for cell culture and media prep, buffers, and other aqueous solutions.
- Low protein binding membrane – To minimize loss of active ingredients.
- Low center of gravity – Improves filtration system stability and reduces risk of system tipping during filtration process.
- New ergonomic design – Curved sides molded into the reservoir allow for easy handling and use, while convenient finger tabs on the funnel base and storage cap allow for easy removal and tightening.
- Tissue culture additive filtration
- Clarification of biologicals
- Plastic Funnel:Polystyrene
- Collection Reservoir:Copolyester
- Lid, Funnel Base, Storage Cap, and Vacuum Port:聚丙烯
- Funnel Base Gasket and Storage Cap Gasket:Polyethylene coated foam
- 膜：Supor polyethersulfone (PES)
- 10.2 cm (4 in.)
- System Diameter:13.7 cm (5.4 in.)
- 250 mL – 12.7 cm (5 in.)
- 500 mL – 17.8 cm (7 in.)
- 1 L – 25.4 cm (10 in.)
- 4–37 °C (39–98 °F) Do not autoclave.
- Bottle storage:-4–50 °C (24–122 °F) Cold storage at lower temperature should be evaluated by the end user to determine suitability of the solution in the collection reservoir.
Recommended Operating Vacuum
- 380 mm Hg (15 in.Hg)
Maximum Operating Vacuum
- 510 mm Hg (20 in.Hg)
- Samples of 0.2 μm pore size systems retain a minimum of 107 cfu/cm2 of Brevundimonas diminuta per modified ASTM F838; current revision.
- Systems are non-cytotoxic and meet the requirements of the Elution Test, ISO 10993-5, 1999.
- < 0.25 EU/mL utilizing Limulus Amebocyte Lysate (LAL) test.
Typical Water Flow Rate
- Time to filter 500 mL of 0.2 μm filtered water at 380 mm Hg (15 in.Hg), ambient temperature
|0.2 微米||< 45 seconds|
|0.45 微米||< 28 seconds|
- Individually bagged and sterilized by gamma irradiation.