Prefilter Provides Efficient Clarification
of Highly Particulated Samples
- Integrated prefilter yields consistent filtration of samples with high levels of gross particulate
- New well geometry results in faster, more uniform filtration rates across the plate with reduced hold-up volume
- Innovative outlet tip geometry provides direct flow of samples into receiver plate without concerns of cross-contamination
- Manufactured with biologically inert materials that allow clarification of most types of lysates without loss of target molecules
- Removal of bacterial debris prior to plasmid purification
- Removal of bacterial and cellular debris prior to protein purification
- Clearance of gross particulates
- Filter Media：3 μm glass fiber/0.2 μm Supor® membrane and 3 μm glass fiber/1.2 μm Supor membrane
- Plate Housing:Polyproylene
- Length:12.8 cm (5.0 in.)
- Width:8.6 cm (3.4 in.)
- Height With Lid:1.8 cm (0.7 in.) (350 μL only)
- Height Without Lid:350 μL, 1.4 cm (0.6 in.);1 mL:3.3 cm (1.3 in.);2 mL:4.7 cm (1.9 in.)
- 0.25 cm2
Recommended Working Volume
- 350 μL: < 300 μL
- 1 mL: < 900 μL
- 2 mL: < 1.9 mL
Recommended Operating Vacuum
- > 25.4 cm Hg (10 in.Hg)
Recommended Centrifugal Force
- 1,500 x g
Typical Processing Time
- Vacuum:2 seconds
- Centrifuge:< 2 minutes
PN 8075, 8175, 8275
- Vacuum:9 seconds
- Centrifuge:< 2 minutes
- PN 8040 - Vacuum:17 μL
- PN 8075, 8175, 8275 - Vacuum:13 μL
Glass Fiber and Supor Membrane Allow Complete Recovery of Plasmid DNA from E. coli Lysates
Purified pCAT plasmid DNA was spiked in TE buffer at 25 μg/mL, 50 μg/mL, and 100 μg/mL and filtered through 颇尔 and Competitor A’s prefilter plates.Percent recovery was calculated by comparing OD260 post-filtration to a standard curve of unfiltered samples.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Multiplexing ensure assay reproducibility.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Neonatal Screening for consitent performance and accurate results.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Protein Purification have a versatile format for multiple purification strategies.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for DNA Purification yield high quality DNA.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Ultrafiltration typically result in > 90% recovery of target biomolecules.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Solvent Filtration provide compatibility with harsh organics.
- AcroPrep Advance Filter Plates for Aqueous Filtration for fast processing with efficient removal of particulates.
- AcroPrep 384-well Filter Plates for superior performance in high throughput sample preparation applications.
- Centrifugal Devices concentrate and purify samples of < 50 μL to 60 mL with efficient recovery and low non-specific binding.
- Chromatography Resins simplify protein purification and fractionation for biomarker discovery, proteomics research and drug development.
- Vacuum Manifold fits AcroWell and AcroPrep filter plates tightly for vacuum filtration.