High Performance Omega PES Membrane Combined with Significant Material and Design Improvements Deliver Highly Reliable Fluid Dynamics and Better Process Economics
- Easy implementation into your process.The new T-series cassettes offer significant improvements in construction and design while utilizing the same proven Omega polyethersulfone (PES) membrane to reduce revalidation requirements.
- Increased safety, reliability, and reproducibility.Superior new materials of construction are durable and stable, exhibit very low extractables, and offer broad chemical compatibility.
- High flux, high selectivity, and low protein binding are achieved through the use of Omega PES membrane.
- Improved process performance.Cassettes are designed to provide optimal mass transfer to improve your process economics.
- Easy scale up for robust purification processes.Available in scalable formats with the same materials of construction from development to production-scale processes.
- Enhanced validation.T-series cassettes surpass the latest biopharmaceutical and regulatory standards such as biological reactivity, extractables, and TOC.Product claims are backed by extensive validation documentation to support the use of T-Series cassettes in your process.
Proven Omega Membrane颇尔的 Omega 聚醚砜（PES）膜可提供高流量，并有多种选择。这类膜已进行专门改进，可最大限度地降低表面蛋白质结合量以及膜的填隙结构。由于 PES 的独特化学特性，这种高分子膜具有稳定的抗生物和物理降解性能。
Omega 膜在多孔非织造聚烯烃支架上铸造而成。这类膜拥有各向异性结构，由一层薄如皮肤的顶层以及多孔支持底层形成。外皮结构决定了膜的多孔性和渗透性，与拥有均匀次微米深层结构的膜相比，更易于进行快速清洁。这类膜可与酸、碱以及各类清洁剂兼容。Omega 膜可提供各种标准截留分子量（NMWC）的产品。
The T-Series AdvantageSuperior new materials of construction and improved cassette design increase process safety, reliability, reproducibility, and productivity:
- The feed and permeate screen material for T-Series cassettes is made from polypropylene which is highly resistant to sodium hydroxide.
- Larger feed and permeate ports provide lower pressure drops.
- T-Series cassettes have been designed to provide maximum mass transfer through the membrane, resulting in faster processing times or reduced area installations compared to existing similar cassette formats.
- Vaccine and conjugate concentration and diafiltration
- Purification and recovery of monoclonal antibodies (mAb) or recombinant proteins
Product PlatformsT-Series cassettes complement 颇尔’s highly successful Centramate™ and Centrasette™ products, and have been developed following years of experience designing and optimizing our customers’ biotech and biopharmaceutical processes.
T-Series cassettes for Centramate holders are offered in scalable membrane formats with effective filtration areas (EFA) from as low as 200 cm2 (0.215 ft2) to 0.5 m2 (5.4 ft2), making them ideal for process development and small-scale production of 0.1 L to 125 L. Centrasette T-Series cassettes, in combination with Centrasette holders, can process thousands of liters with installations incorporating hundreds of square meters of EFA.
|Encapsulent||Polyurethane with white pigment (TiO2)|
|Permeate Seals||Platinum cured silicone|
|Gaskets||Medical grade, platinum cured silicone|
6 barg (90 psig) @ 23 °C
4 barg (60 psig) @ 55 °C
|Maximum TMP||4 barg (60 psig) @ 55 °C|
|Temperature Range2||-5 – 55 °C|
|pH 范围||2 – 14|
1Pressure rating will be dependant on rating of the lowest system component.
2Cassettes must not be allowed to freeze.
Typical Operating Parameters
|Cross Flow Rate for Processing||5 – 7 L/min/m2 (0.5 – 0.7 L/min/ft2)|
|Cross Flow Rate for Cleaning||8 – 10 L/min/m2 (0.8 – 1.0 L/min/ft2)|
|Test Pressure||2 barg (30 psig)|
|Maximum Air Forward Flow||< 1600 sccm/m2 (< 150 sccm/ft2)|
Shelf LifeThe shelf life of cassettes packaged in 0.3 N sodium hydroxide is expected to be three years from the date of manufacture when the cassettes are stored unopened in the original packaging at 4 – 25 °C and protected from direct light.Extended shelf life studies are ongoing.
Biological SafetyAll of the materials of construction in the T-Series cassettes have been tested and meet requirements for United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Biological Reactivity Test, In Vivo <88>
at 70 °C.
图 1Omega 10 kD Membrane, Centramate C vs.T-Series Membrane Cassettes at a 5 L/min/m2 Cross Flow Rate
- Certificate of Quality
- Membrane Cassette Care and Use Procedures
- Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for cassette preservative
- Two platinum cured silicone gaskets
To test T-Series cassettes in your process, contact 上海羽令 today.
Omega Low Protein Binding Modified Polyethersulfone Membrane
|Part Number||Type and Area Screen Channel|
|OS*T02||Centramate 0.02 m2 (0.2 ft2)|
|OST12||Centramate 0.1 m2 (1.1 ft2)|
|OST06||Centrasette 0.5 m2 (5.4 ft2)|
|OST26||Centrasette 2.5 m2 (27 ft2)|
*Select Nominal Molecular Weight Cutoff (NMWC) from table below and insert corresponding code number, for example, part number OS010T12 is an Omega Membrane, 10 kD NMWC, Centramate 0.1 m2 (1.1 ft2) screen channel cassette.
|Part Number Code||NMWC|