简介SDR HyperD® solvent-detergent removal chromatography sorbent is a unique sorbent designed to eliminate solvent and detergent from biological fluids.
It combines a silica-bead moiety filled with a three-dimensional cross-linked hydrophobic polymer. The particle size distribution (40-100 µm), the small pore size of the silica beads and the nature of the polymer have been optimized for a retention of solvents and detergents typically used in viral inactivation processes (i.e. Tri-n-Butyl Phosphate – TnBP – , Triton X-45 and Triton X-100).
The adsorption mechanism involves both the silica moiety and the hydrophobic polymer.The adsorption of Triton X-100 is proportional to the silica surface area, whereas the adsorption of TnBP is linked to binding to the organic polymer moiety. Large molecules are excluded.
- Efficient solvent and detergent removal from plasma fractions
- Easier to handle compared to conventional oil extraction or C18 chromatography methods
- Detergent removal from biological samples
- Rigid and mechanically stable for process scale
|Sorbent Structure||Spherical silica beads filled with a three-dimensional hydrophobic polymer|
|Average Particle Size||40 - 100 微米|
|Binding Capacity for Triton X100*||≥90 mg/mL|
|Typical Sample Load||2 – 3 times the column volume with residence times of5 min using IgG or ATIII treated solutions|
|Recommended Residence Time||5 – 15 min|
|Operating pH Range||2 – 12|
|Sorbent Pressure Resistance||70 bar (1000 psi)|
* Determined using 5 mg/mL Triton X-100 in PBS, pH 7.4, 10% breakthrough, 300 cm/h
Sorbent Ordering Information
|尺寸||SDR HyperD 填料|