颇尔’s AB style filters are disposable 254mm (10 inch) modular element cartridges assembled in 254, 508, 762 and 1016 mm lengths to be used with stainless steel housing assemblies, most suitable for medium to large scale manufacturing operations (100 L to >1000 L).这类过滤器采用编码 7 标准配置，是 颇尔 系列中功能用途最广的过滤装置，过滤介质范围比其他任何过滤器类型都更广泛。These filters, when encapsulated, become the Kleenpak™ Nova capsule format.
Key Features and Benefits
- Built in pre-filtration layer ensures exceptionally high dirt holding capacity, long service life and smaller installations
- Absolute filtration layers for consistent performance and no fiber shedding or unloading
- High flow rates mean faster production times and improved process economics
- Positive zeta potential for the removal of fine contaminants such as bacteria, viruses, endotoxins and haze.
Pharmaceutical grade cartridges provide assurance that:
- Every filter is manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9000
- All filter elements are batch traceable • The filter components have met the specifications for biological tests listed in the current revision of the USP for Class VI-121 °C plastics
- Filter elements are statistically tested for fabrication integrity
Filter effluent is statistically tested for:
- Particulate and fiber cleanliness using an optical microscope
- TOC, pH and pyrogens in accordance with current USP limits and requirements.
|Support and Drainage Layers||聚丙烯|
|Core, Cage and Endcaps||聚丙烯|
Steam Sterilizing Temperature
|Maximum Recommended Cumulative Steam Life|
|125 °C||10 hours|
|Typical Aqueous Extractables per 254 mm (10 in.)Module||40 mg|
Microbial and Particulate Removal Efficiency
|Challenge Contaminant||Typical Removal Efficiency 2,4|
|Brevundimonas diminuta||TR > 102|
|Aqueous suspension of AC fine test dust3||ß > 5000 at 0.5 μm4|
No. organisms detected in effluent
3 Performance measured using the 颇尔 F2 test.
4 ß = No particles > given size in influent
No particles > given size in effluent
ß 5000 corresponds to a 99.98% removal efficiency
|Maximum Differential Pressure||
5 bar (72.5 psi) @ 40 °C
|Maximum Operating Temperature||60 °C|